robhartnett.com was formed in 2005 by Rob Hartnett after he left the corporate world to build an advisory practice based on High Performance Leadership, Mindset & Sales Performance . Our partners are some of the world’s most recognised brands in these areas being The John Maxwell Team & HR Profiling Solutions. Rob is the author of four books including “It’s All Possible” which is focused is on inspiring & equipping leaders to become possibility seekers and ask, what could be… for themselves and the teams they lead.
Starting his career at KPMG Rob has worked in senior management roles at global organisations such as Apple Computer, Publicis Mojo & Hewlett-Packard, where he won the coveted Asia Pacific High Achiever Award. At Miller Heiman Group where he was an advisory partner, he was nine times consecutive Global Presidents Club Winner.
Rob holds a Bachelor of Business and a Post Graduate in Applied Finance & Investment and is an independent Executive Director in Leadership with the John Maxwell Team & a Certified DISC Facilitator & Advisor.
- Nine times running Miller Heiman Group Global Presidents Club Member
- Two times Global Number One Consultant at Miller Heiman Group
- Four times consecutive Team Member – Apple Reseller of the Year
- High Achiever Corporate Sales – Apple
- Asia-Pacific High Achiever Hewlett-Packard for building Product Categories & Market Share
- Two times Advertising Agency of the Year Team Member at Publicis Mojo
- Former World & State Sailing Champion
- Active & Passionate Road Cyclist
- He has written several books “Fast Times Ahead”, “Small Business, Big Opportunity”, “What Sales People know about Marketing” and the new “Its All Possible”.
The Hartnett Group are proud supporters
- Love Me, Love You Foundation
- World Vision
- Green Peace
- Action for Dolphins
- Our Haven Wildlife Shelter
- Knights of Suburbia (Cycling)